Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park from Las Vegas
Zion is one largest and most beautiful of parks in North America which you'll get to tour on this day trip from Las Vegas. When visiting the park you will view some of the most dramatic scenery in the Western USA with peaks and valleys so beautiful you will be mesmerized. You can expect about five hours in the park, breakfast, and lunch is included. This tour is seasonal operating from mid-October to mid-May.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Light continental breakfast
- Deli-style Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dixie National Forest, Cedar City, UT
This day trip will take you through the scenic Arizona Strip and Dixie National Forest with views as impressive as those from the floor of the Grand Canyon, but without a few thousand feet hike to see it. The Arizona strip provides the ideal combination of beauty and accessibility.
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
At your visit to Zion National Park, you will view the stunning scenery, the spectacular network of colorful canyons, forested mesas and fascinating deserts, sandstone cliffs that are among the highest in the world, the diverse plant and animal communities as well as Ancestral Puebloan, Paiute and Mormon pioneer history. These national parks will overwhelm you with sheer cliffs, stunning colors and amazing natural architecture.
Please Note: Between mid-May and mid-October, you get approximately 2.5 hours to visit Zion National Park. Between mid-October and mid-May, only Zion National Park is visited and you will have approximately 5-hours here.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. Must have total of four passengers for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessibility applies for wheelchairs that are able to be folded
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress in layers as temperatures decrease with the higher elevation.
- Deli-style lunch includes a sandwich with choice of roast beef, ham, turkey or vegetarian.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Gluten free option is available with 24-hour advance notice.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Zion only tour operates October 16, 2019 and ends May 14, 2020
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles currently limited to 50% capacity. Social distancing guidelines strictly enforced throughout the tour. Seats directly behind driver to remain empty. Masks required at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.