Full-day tour Villany region - the gem of Pannon wines
The first full-fledged origin protection system in Hungary was built here. Villány is also able to renew again and again in addition to respect for the traditions. It has almost perfect and full scale of wines. The Villany Hills location and laying made the are ideal for grape production.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Direct transfers
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Full-day tour at the Villany region - the gem of Pannon Wine Region, which played a major role in the renascence of the Hungarian winery and their quality red wines dominate the market.
The first full-fledged origin protection system in Hungary was built here. The wine tourism’s first Hungarian gem is the Villány - Siklós Wine Route. The region's most powerful attraction is the wine. But region of Villány is also able to renew again and again in addition to respect for the traditions. It has almost perfect and full scale of wines. What is the attraction of this landscape? The man proximity is the real attractiveness. At the first time here became the quality comparable to those European wineries, which produce in a similar style. The Villany Hills location and laying made the are ideal for grape production.
The main types: Chardonnay, Rajnai rizling, Hárslevelű, Rizlingszilváni, Tramini, Cabernet Sauvignon, Kékfrankos, Zweigelt, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Kadarka
Contents of the pack:
• Direct transfers and guidance during the day
• Free information package about the sights and the history of the wine country
• Immediately start the day with an adventurous program where we can view the process of viticulture
• 2 course lunch and coffee
• Wellness program or visiting Siklos Castle
• Guided tasting with six item during a presentation about the history of wine region
Departure Point :• Your hotel or accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :• Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.