Full-Day Tour Visiting to Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World from Dubai
Experience the opulence and drama of Abu Dhabi, the largest of the seven emirates, on a 9-hour tour from Dubai. Marvel at Emirates Palace and go to the historic Sheik Zayed Mosque. Then, immerse yourself in the super-cars of the Ferrari World theme park.
Go to the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque and learn the customs of Islam
Enjoy up to four hours at Ferrari World, and see race and road cars from Ferrari's history
Learn the story of Abu Dhabi's wealth, both modern and ancient
Admire the opulent Emirates Palace
Ride the attractions of Ferrari World, including simulated race cars
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Explore one of the world’s most modern cities on a full-day tour to Abu Dhabi, federal capital of the United Arab Emirates, and largest of the 7 emirates. Transfering from Dubai, admire miles of clean beaches and the shimmering blue islands just off the shoreline en route.
Upon arrival, a local guide will inform you about the religion and traditions of the city, explaining why women wear black and men dress in white. Learn about everyday life, such as the price of fuel, where to buy a stamp, and much more.
See the city’s spectacular Corniche, as well as the historic fishing harbor and Heritage Village. Hear stories of Emirati wealth, both ancient and modern. Visit some of the landmark monuments, including the opulent Emirates Palace, and magnicifent Sheik Zayed Mosque.
Then, you will be assisted with entrance to the Ferrari World theme park, where you will have up to 4 hours free to learn about the famous Italian marque at the world's largest indoor theme park.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Dubai Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque, woman must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves and a head scarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.