Full-Day Tretyakov Art Gallery Tour and Moscow River Boat Trip
During the tour, you will visit The Tretyakov Art Gallery and admire the beauty of classical Russian art.
A boat trip on the Moscow river will give you the impression of the development of the city dating back to 1147 and the opportunity to feel modern Moscow on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- A ticket to The Tretyakow Art Gallery
- A ticket to the boat
- Entry/Admission - State Tretyakov Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Radisson Royal Moscow, Cruise Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Tretyakov Gallery, Lavrushinskiy ln 10, Moscow 119017 Russia
The Tretyakov Gallery is one of the largest art galleries in Russia that is famous for mostly classical Russian art – old Russian paintings including icons, sculptures, minor and applied arts, Russian graphic. Once the collection was private and belonged to a great connoisseur of Russian art, Paul Tretyakov who left his collection to the city of Moscow when there was no more space to the paintings in his house. You’ll see the masterpieces by Vasnetsov, Repin, Ivanov, Serov, Brulov together with the pre-Mongolian icons and the world famous “Trinity” by A.Rublev in the main building of the gallery which is a masterpiece in a Russian authentic architectural style itself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Radisson Royal Moscow, Cruise Company, ploschad' Kievskogo vokzala, 2, Moskva, Russia, 121059
A boat trip on the Moscow river will give you the impression of the development of the city dating back to 1147 and the opportunity to feel modern Moscow on board. You’ll sail along the working residence of the president, the icon of Russian architecture of the 16th century, St. Basil’s cathedral, the newest city park with its famous “Flying bridge”, the drainage canal, 98 metre high monument to Peter the Great by Zurab Tsereteli, the biggest sports complex “Luzhniki”, the venue of FIFA 2018, the Russian parliament, famous Stalin’s skyscrapers and a lot of other sights.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marshal Zhukov monument, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.