Full Day Trip & Wine Tasting on the Amalfi Coast with Breathtaking Landscapes
Explore the incredibly beautiful area of the Amalfi Coast in our tour of the main attractions, with a wine tasting experience of the greatest most delicious wine of the region.
You will have a hotel pick up by our private driver to the first parts of the tour Positano and Ravello. Enjoy wandering the shopping streets of Positano, viewing the stunning coastline and stop to indulge in an authentic gelato, espresso or a typical italian pastry, Cornetto.
Next stop is Ravello, which is home not only to incredible landmarks, Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, but stunning views. Prepare to be amazed with the beautiful architecture of the Villas as well as the gardens laying behind with the most colourful, unique floral arrangements. The tour then takes you to Tramonti: the perfect place for a delicable Italian style lunch, with local dishes and a special exclusive tour of the vineyards. The tour concludes with a wine tasting of 4 types of wines of the region and with local food produce.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up/drop off From/To your Hotel
- Private car (from 1 people up to 3) or a minivan (from 4 people up to 8)
- Live commentary on board
- Wine Tasting in a Typical Winery
- Entry/Admission - Villa Cimbrone Gardens
What's excluded :
- Local Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
This small town is home to one of the most famous and picture perfect beaches, la Spiaggia Grande. Aside from the beach, Positano offers beautiful architecture, stunning cliffside views as well as world-class shopping experience with unique and well-known brands. Stop here for a traditional gelato and espresso for an authentic South Italian afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Rufolo is a 13th century building, which was later remodelled in the 19th century. With balconies and terraces overlooking the Amalfi Coast and the Gulf of Salerno and all-year round blooming flowers, it has become the setting for many musical concerts offering a strong acoustic sound.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Cimbrone Gardens, Via Santa Chiara 26, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Cimbrone is an 11th century historical building located in Ravello, famous for the ‘Terrace of Infinity’. This terrace is lined with a series of marble busts that sparkle against the blue sky on clear days. A gorgeous site of natural beauty that is not to be missed.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tramonti, Tramonti, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Tramonti is a smaller town located in the Lattari Mountains. The town has a 300-500 year old vineyard and a 17th century wine cellar, which you will visit during this tour. In addition, Tramonti, is home to delicious cuisine, which you will discover as you have lunch along with tasting the three different D.O.C. wines, and a choice between Grappa or Sparkling Wine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.