Full Day Trip Agadir to Essaouira
The full day trip starting from your city hotel. We departure from Agadir and we drive to Essaouira, Today you will Explore the town’s port, we experience local Media, we enjoy a tranquil stroll down the local beach. Our day tour will start by visiting some of “flying goats” climbing the Argan tree. Then we visit the Argan Oil factory.
Once you reach Essaouira,we visit the souk inside the Medina , we make a tour of the ramparts of the Kasbah and Scala. We visit the port of Essaouira, then also the municipal market, and then you enjoy free time at beach.
After we finish guided excursion we transfer you back to your hotel in Agadir.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
On our way a short visit to a female cooperative of Argan oil extraction is also possible. Being part of the program INDH: (the National Initiative of Human Development). Once arrived to Essaouira, we visit the port considered in the XVIII century the international leader port, linking Morocco with its Saharan hinterland to Europe, and of course to the rest of the world. Visit of the Medina, built accordingly to the principles of the European military architecture of that time: La Scala and its old canons directed to the Atlantic, the old Jewish quarter "El Mellah", in the end the main square surrounded by many cafies and shops.
After the visit of the Medina, and its lively alleys, we will have lunch in a restaurant facing the Atlantic.The specialty there is seafood, fish, and others. ( Lunch is not included in the price of the excursion). After lunch; free time.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.