Full day trip Agadir to Marrakech
we leave Agadir at 7AM and travel by air-conditioned vehicle with an estimated arrival in Marrakech at 10am. Upon arrival, take a sightseeing tour of the city's historic landmarks, starting with an exterior view of the Koutoubia Mosque. Continue to Menara Gardens and admire the pyramid-shaped pavilion, set against a backdrop of the Atlas Mountains. Learn the history of this 12th-century site, before going to the Saadian Tombs of the 15th century era of sultan Ahmad al-Mansur. Next, admire the setting and gardens of Bahia Palace,
Break for lunch, before strolling the narrow, medieval streets of the medina. Make your way past dozens of tiny shops and artisan’s workshops to the vast Djemaa el-Fna Square. Soak up the open-air theater atmosphere and non-stop entertainment from storytellers, singers, acrobats, snake charmers, monkey tamers and more. Learn the history of the square and how it was once the site of public executions Take a scenic and relaxing drive back to Agadir .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
we arrived at 10 o’clock. In this magical city of 1001 Nights we undertake the following visits:
The Jemaa El Fna Square and the Bahia Palace (19th century),The Koutoubia Mosque (11th century) and finish by The Marrakech Local Market after it you will have free time to explore the square and the souks .
After lunch we visit the Medina (Old Town) with its various souks. Of course, the place Djemaa El Fna, the lively heart of the city should not be missed. There we linger to watch the hustle and bustle …. The cultural space of Djemaa el Fna Square was the first place in the newly created UNESCO list of Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity in 2001. At the end of our visit to Marrakech, we walk together on chic Avenue Mohammed V, the Champs Elysees, the city.
The arrival time at the hotel is about 20/21 clock.
The total distance is 500 km.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.