Full Day Trip to Agra from Delhi
Agra, being an imperial capital of Medieval India, is decadent of architectural marvels. But still, Taj mahal is not the only city that offers this historical heritage. There is an abundance of ancient wonders like the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah and Agra Fort, which are popular tourist destinations. If you are passionate about art and architecture, heritage sites of Agra is a paradise. Get transported into the Mughal world in the city of Agra as your tour guides narrate the history and the culture of the site. You'll be traveling in an air-conditioned car from Delhi, early morning will be going in Agra throughout and will be brought back to Delhi at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - You will get the Packed Breakfast in the car along with Tea/Coffee
- Lunch - Lunch at Multi Cuisine restaurant at 5 Star Hotel between 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
- Snacks - Evening Snacks at Multi Cuisine Restaurant 5 Star Hotel between 5:30 PM-6:00 PM.
- Private transportation
- Private Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Wifi Connectivity throughout the trip
- Travel by Safe Cab
- All Tickets Included
- Skip the Queue
- All Intercity Transaportation
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will reach Taj Mahal at 10:00 AM and our guide will walk you through this ivory-white marble mausoleum and tell you about the Taj and history of the time period.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
You will reach Itimad Ul Daulah at 2:00 PM. Our guide will walk you through this mughal mausoleum which is often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj". The tomb of Itimad Ul Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal and You will learn about its history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
You will reach Agra Fort at 3:00 PM. Our guide will walk you through this historic fort which was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In 1983, the Agra Fort was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will Pick you up from any Delhi-NCR hotel in a AC Vehicle. Vehicle depends upon the number of bookings.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.