Full Day Trip to Al-Fayoum Oasis & Wadi El-Rayan
Pick up from Cairo hotel, trip to Fayoum oasis to see Rayan valley and water falls, Qarun lake, & Tunis village. Transfer back to Cairo and drop off at hotel.
After breakfast at your hotel, pick up and start the trip to Fayoum oasis which is 100 k.m away from Cairo. Stop at lake Qarun for morning coffee/tea, and to enjoy the spectacular scene of the water, immigrating and local birds, fishermen, and the desert behind. Proceed to Tunis village to see the Egyptian pottery making and pick up your selection from Egypt's fine art. Lunch.
After lunch, continue our trip to Rayan valley to see the waterfalls, the two lakes,, ride a felucca boat on the lake & watch sunset.
Transfer back to Cairo onto your hotel and drop off.
The main feature is observing the Egyptian daily life! In this day trip we visit: Qarun lake, and the water falls of wadi El-rayyan, all along with the amazing Tunis village. Private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo after breakfast.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Providing a pick up and drop off services from any hotel within Cairo, Egypt
- An A/C tourist car new model with a professional driver and a license from the ministry of tourism.
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Lunch - Enjoy a variety of Egyptian menu food out of your preferences from the best local restaurants.
- Bottled water - Sealed mineral bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Al-Fayoum Oasis tours
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Wadi El-Rayan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
he valley of Wadi El-Rayan is an area of 1759km2, 113km2 of which are the dominating water body of the Wadi El Rayan lakes. It is located about 65km southwest of Faiyum city and 80km west of the Nile River. The Wadi has been used for man-made lakes from agricultural drainage which has made a reserve of the two separate Wadi El Rayan Lakes. The reserve is composed of a 50.90km2 upper lake and a 62.00km2 lower lake, with waterfalls between the two. Among the springs, there are three sulphur springs at the southern side of the lower lake, with extensive mobile sand dunes. Wadi El Rayan Waterfalls are considered to be the largest waterfalls in Egypt.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
The Faiyum Oasis (Waḥet El Fayyum) is a depression or basin in the desert immediately to the west of the Nile south of Cairo in Egypt. The extent of the basin area is estimated at between 1,270 km2 (490 mi2) and 1700 km2 (656 mi2). The basin floor comprises fields watered by a channel of the Nile, the Bahr Yussef, as it drains into a desert depression to the west of the Nile Valley. The Bahr Yussef veers west through a narrow neck of land north of Ihnasya, between the archaeological sites of El Lahun and Gurob near Hawara; it then branches out, providing rich agricultural land in the Faiyum basin, draining into the large saltwater Lake Moeris (Birket Qarun). The lake was freshwater in prehistory but is today a saltwater lake It is a source for tilapia and other fish for the local area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Providing a pick up and drop off services from any hotel within Cairo, EgyptAn A/C tourist car new model with a professional driver and a license from the ministry of tourism.Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.