Full Day Trip to Borjomi & Bakuriani (All Inclusive!)
Borjomi is located in the Borjomi gorge, in the south-east of Georgia, at an altitude of 800-850 meters above sea level. This resort is surrounded by mountains, which are covered with forests. The population of the city is about 14 thousand people. According to an ancient legend, Borjomi was founded as a natural fortress, the walls of which served as the Caucasus Mountains. Guard towers were built on the slopes of the gorge to protect against the enemies, the remains of which still exist today.
Bakuriani, the oldest ski resort in the Caucasus, has a snow-recreational history since the end of the 19th century, when members of the Russian Imperial family drew attention to the scenic area not far from the famous Borjomi. The purest air of high mountains, filled with the scent of coniferous forests, breathtaking views of the sparkling peaks and gorges, all promised to become a fabulous experience for travelers from different part of the world.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional Guide
- Cost of funicular Bakuriani
- Ski rental
- Cost of entrance to the Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Bakuriani Ski Resort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
On the way, stopping in Borjomi, a city known for its mineral waters and the National Nature Park Borjomi-Kharagauli Nature Reserve, our guide will tell you all about the fabulous Borjomi. Dinner with a local Georgian family in the atmosphere of a fabulous winter forest. Tasting Borjomi mineral water, which is best known for its unique healing features.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bakuriani Ski Resort, Bakuriani Georgia
Bakuriani is not only a center of alpine skiing, but also a recognized family resort: here you can go skating, sledding and snowmobiles, go horseback riding and explore the surroundings, good of sights even more than enough.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer you pick up service from any other hotel as well.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.