Full-day Trip To Imlil Valley And The Toubkal From Marrakech
Located about 70 kilometers from Marrakech, Imlil is the last village accessible by road before climbing the famous Mount Toubkal, the highest point of the Moroccan Atlas. Known for being the starting point for many hikes including the ascent of Toubkal, Imlil and its valley are also known to offer a change of scenery. With its pure and abundant water/
• Discover the Berber villages and the walnut fields while hiking in the Atlas Mountains.
• Live a unique experience on the paths of the big Atlas through a magnificent 30 minutes camel ride ballad (optional).
• Visit some waterfalls of the Atlas valleys.
• Enjoy lunch with a local family and admire the amazing scenery views that these paradise mountains offer.
• Visit a local Argan oil cooperative run by women (optional)
per adult from
10 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return from your Hotel/Riad
- Professional driver/guide
- A guided hike to thet Kasbah Toubkal
- Bottled water
- Local Guide
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Full day guided trip to ourika valley and the waterfalls from Marrakech, the day tour includes a visit to a weekly berber markets, a meeting point for the local once a week. From there, we will head towards Ourika valley. There we will also have the opportunity to visit and have a cup of tea with a berber family. During the drive you will enjoy the breathtaking scenery views and villages beside the valley and the snowing peaks of the Mountains. Once in the ourika valley, you have a guided walking tour to visit the seven waterfalls and enjoy a traditional lunch by the river
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Setti-Fatma, Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
visite the water falls
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your accommodation in marrakechAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.