Full-day Trip To Oualidia And Safi From Marrakech
This private day tour from Marrakech to Oualidia will allow you to explore one of the best coastal destinations in Morocco; during this day trip you will discover the old Portuguese town of Oualidia and its beautiful beach. Along the drive we will enjoy the various landscapes and the scenic villages beside the road as well as a traditional fish lunch at the old harbor and in this peaceful seaside town located on the Atlantic coast midway between Essaouira and Casablanca. This quiet and charming town deserves its nickname "Blue Pearl of Morocco" with 3 hours drive to reach the city from Marrakech.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safi, Safi, Doukkala-Abda Region
Safi is a port city on Morocco’s Atlantic coast. Ksar El Bahr, a 16th-century fortress built by Portuguese colonizers, is on the waterfront. In the old town, food and craft stalls line the Rue du Souq. Nearby, the National Museum of Ceramics is in another Portuguese-built fort. The centerpiece of the collection is decorated local pottery, created in workshops in the hillside Colline des Potiers quarter.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oualidia, Oualidia, Doukkala-Abda Region
Village in Morocco
Oualidia is a coastal village in Morocco situated between El Jadida and Safi. It is located beside a protected natural lagoon and has been called Morocco's "oyster capital," a reference to the significant role shellfish harvesting plays in the local economy.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
2: Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.