Full-Day Trip To Ourika & Atlas Mountains
A day trip to Ourika valley from Marrakech is one of the most popular Marrakech excursions. You will follow the trails of the Berbers of Morocco and explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Villages and markets, and hike to the western slopes of High Atlas Mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel
- Professional English speaking Guide/Driver throughout Your Trip.
- All transfers in a Private transportation by (A/C comfortable 4WD/Minivan)
- Mineral water during the trip.
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Meals/ Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Departing in the morning around 8:00Am, drive for one hour up to Moulay Brahim Gorges, arriving at a main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions, here you can ride the Camel, then continuing to Imlil valley passing through many Berber villages. From Imlil, leave the vehicle to head into the village.
You will stop for a welcome glass of mint tea before continuing on a mule for 3 kilometers up to Armed the highest and the biggest village in imlil valley, Trek 1 or 3 hours to the Berber village of Ait souka, passing the hamlets of Ait mizan, Targa, and Imoula. Stop off in Tamatert.
Enjoy lunch with the family in a Berber home, and marvel at the view of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Continue for another 30 minutes to arrive at the home of a Berber family have mint tea with the family and see how the Berbers live. Walk down to ‘Azroul’ and visit the waterfalls, then begin your return trip down the other side of the valley to ‘Taourirt’ before we drive back to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8h00Am pick up from ( hotel - airport - any place you wanted )Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.