Full Day Trip to Ourika Valley(Atlas Mountains)From Marrakech
One day trip to Ourika valley of the high Atlas Mountains,From Marrakech start at 9:30 am.
After a short drive,first Stop for a camel ride before venturing out and tell your guide if you want to get to the next stop on foot, by vehicle.
second stop will be in Berber House by having a drink of Tea with local family,
later you will continue to Sitti Fatma,highly appreciated for its wonderful seven waterfalls and its beautiful streams.
On Setti Fatma village you will meet a local guide who will take you for a walk to the first waterfalls,
After the hike you will get back for lunch time in a nice restaurant near the famous river Ourika valley ,Then you retune back to Marrakech around 5 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- the local quide
- Camel ride
- Coffee and/or Tea - Moroccan tea with local family
- Pick up
- Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
The tour starts at 9:30am, when we meet you at your accommodation in Marrakech or if you are far from medina we can meet you up at your hotel
The tour ended in Marrakech around 5:30 p.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered even if you are far from Marrakech by 5 kmWe pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech at the entourage. However, it is sometimes necessary to go to the nearest restaurant, to a popular attraction or to a car park located near your accommodation.ntactez et nous envoyez votre adresse.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.