Full-Day Trip to Pindaya from Nyuang Shwe
Pindaya is a quiet town perched on the bank of the placid Pone Ta lote Lake. The Pindaya cave, containing thousands of Buddha images, is one of the interesting destinations in Inlay region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Land transfer
- Water bottle & cold towel
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above
- In the morning, the driver will pick you to start the sightseeing in Pindaya.On the way to Pindaya cave,we will visit to home base Shan Paper and umbrella making industry. After that, we will visit to Pindaya Cave where thousands of Buddha images with different sizes are existing in. Except for the young and energetic, the best way is to go leisurely be horse cart to the foot of the hills, reserving your energy for the 200 steps up the covered stairway leading to the cave entrance and for exploring the huge meandering maze made up of numerous caves. You can enjoy the cold and peaceful atmosphere there and it is the good place to take meditation. After visiting Pindaya Cave,we will have our lunch at Green Tea restaurant near Pindaya Cave, on the bank of the Ponedalote Lake. After having lunch,we will drive back to Nyaung Shwe. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.