Full-day Trip To The Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
During this excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls since Marrakesh, you will discover one of the most exceptional natural sites of Morocco during this day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls. Enjoy the breathtaking views of these waterfalls 110 meters high and observe the monkeys who live there.
• Enjoy the beauty of the Ouzoud Waterfalls and see the resident monkeys
• Discover the typical Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains
• Relax at a local restaurant and taste traditional Berber tagine
• Enjoy a delicious Moroccan tagine
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan OR 4WD
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Laattaouia, Morocco
Laattaouia or El Attaouia is a town in El Kelaa des Sraghna Province, Marrakesh-Safi, Morocco. According to the 2014 census it has a population of 30,315
Stop At: Tanant, Morocco
Tanant is a small town and rural commune in Azilal Province, Béni Mellal-Khénifra, Morocco. At the time of the 2004 census, the commune had a total population of 10,007 people living in 1730 households.
The town is home to a historic French fort, which was used as a military base during the Protectorate. It is situated at the base of the High Atlas Mountains and is known today for its production of olives, olive oil, honey, and almonds. There is a primary school, middle school, and high school along with several Islamic pre-schools and women's literacy programs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Azilal, Azilal, Tadla-Azilal Region
Azilal is a main town where there is ouzoud
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.