Full day trip west Bank, Dandara and dinner on a boat.
Take the opportunity to make the most amazing visits to Luxor, where you will witness the Pharaonic culture in the westernmost European region. Try to enjoy exploring the temples there and enjoy your dinner on the boat in addition to visiting the beautiful Dandara Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up & drop off
- dinner on the boat.
- specialized Tour Guide.
- lunch in local restaurant.
- All transportation in destination location.
- All taxes.
- mineral water.
- air conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- tipping (optional )
- entry tickets to the temple.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Day 1 Full day trip west Bank, Dandara and dinner on a boat.
Our representative comes to pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to start your journey at 8:00 am by visiting the Western mainland by air-conditioned car. The Valley of the Kings is considered a magnificent cemetery and the last place to rest in the kings of Ramses III, Ramses VI, and Marinpetah. After completing this visit and seeing the colorful walls of the tombs, then to the Hatshepsut Temple, faithful, and you see the temples consist of three successive floors on open terraces, built of limestone, then the West Bank ends with a visit of two Memnon statues.
Then our guide will take you to a local restaurant for lunch, and then move to Dandara Temple in Qena Governorate, where your friendly guide will explain everything related to the Dandara Temple and any archaeological monuments, then you will return to Luxor to the boat to have dinner on a boat and enjoy the party, oriental dance and songs.
After the end of this night, you will return to your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.