Full day Trujillo - Private Service
With this tour, you will have the oportunity of visit the best of Moche and Chimu culture and also you will enjoy the visit to Huanchaco beach
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - La Huaca del Sol
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Arco-Iris or Huaca El Dragon
- Entry/Admission - Chan Chan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Huaca del Sol, Carretera Campina de Moche, Moche 13600 Peru
where we will see the imposing Huaca del Sol.
Following our route we will visit the Huacas de Moche Museum. Inside, there are pieces of pottery and other objects found during the excavations in the archaeological complex from 1991 until now.
We take our car to go in Huaca de La Luna. At the moment it is in excavation. In the interior we will find the beautiful polychrome murals with the representation of the main God called: Ai-Paec, also known as the “Decapitator.” We walk to the Ceremonial Plaza to observe the stepped facade with enigmatic reliefs in color.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Huaca Arco-Iris or Huaca El Dragon, Chan Chan, Trujillo Peru
The tour begings in The Dragon temple. This site was built by the Chimu culture, and it was part of Chan Chan.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chan Chan, Trujillo Peru
we go to Chan Chan to visit the Site Museum where there is a scale model of Chan Chan city, and then we enter to the Tschudi Citadel that is the only one open to the tourism.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huanchaco, Huanchaco, La Libertad Region
Huanchaco is a village on the northern coast of Peru famous for its surfing and the local fishermen's "caballitos". Very nice place !
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jirón San Martín 455, Trujillo 13001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
In case your hotel stay outside historical center , we will contact you to arrange the pick up schedule Airports
- Trujillo Airport, Trujillo Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.