Full Day Turquoise Waters Millpu
The Turquoise Water of Millpu was recently discovered and is characterized by having the turquoise waters in the whole canyon, it is necessary to clarify that the turquoise color season is between the months of May to November of each year. This tour is ideal to practice ecotourism the flora and fauna that surrounds it throughout the journey will motivate us to return to them because we will connect with nature 100%.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Aguas Turquesas Millpu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aguas Turquesas Millpu, Huancaraylla Peru
The Turquoise Waters is a river that is at approximately 3600 m.s.n.m and is adjacent between the town center of Circamarca and the District of Huancaraylla, which belong to the Province of Víctor Fajardo, Department of Ayacucho. The trip of 3 and a half hours will be worth it to know these beautiful turquoise natural pools. Its gentle and refreshing waters make it impossible not to enter and swim in them.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.