Full-Day Tuscany Tour from Rome to Florence
Need to go to Florence from Rome? Take advantage of the trip and enjoy an unforgettable Tour of Tuscany with an expert and friendly Driver/Guide!
Why just planning a transfer if you can have a Smart Transfer?
Along the way to Florence you will have the chance to travel across the marvelous Tuscan hillside, having a stop for lunch and/or wine tasting at an authentic local winery and visit world-famous medieval towns like Siena and San Gigmignano (that's just a suggestion, as the itinerary is customizable!).
Siena is one of most famous tourist attraction in Tuscany and probably Italy's loveliest medieval city.
The village of San Gimignano is a Medieval town and best known for being the "Manhattan of Middle Age" thanks to its still standing medieval towers that compose a unique skyline.
The Chianti region, in the heart of Tuscany, produces some of Italy's finest wines: on this Tour, sample the Chianti wines exactly where they are produced and find out what makes them so special!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, road tolls, fuel
- Driver/guide at disposal full day
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting to be paid on the spot (price starting from "free of charge" to 50 euro depending on the type of winery and tasting)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Your first visit spot will probably be at Siena, which is regarded as the only living model of the medieval city. Admire the Cathedral and the town main square, Piazza del Campo, a one-of-a-kind urban space with its shell shape that has always been the major center for political and commercial activities in the ancient Sienese Republic, and is the site of the famous Palio delle Contrade horse race that takes place twice a year.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Heart of Siena is its one-of-a-kind square, Piazza del Campo
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
In addition to the breathtaking views of the vineyards and olive groves, Chianti is best known among the tourists for its abbeys, villas, castles, wineries, and restaurants. For this reason, the journey itself is a magnificent path along the roads of Tuscany, where it is possible to enjoy the view of hills covered by vineyards, olives tree, small villages and original bell towers.
But the word "Chianti" for every Italian means above all one thing: good wine! For this reason, during the trip your Driver/guide will prepare you for the wine tastings you will have during this day-tour. There are hundreds of wineries and farmhouses in this area of Tuscany and your local driver will choose the ones that suit your tastes. (NOTE: Wine tasting / paired lunch to be paid on the spot -price starting from "free of charge" to 50 Euros and more depending on the type of winery and tasting)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
Upon arriving at San Gimignano, admire the distinctive skyline boasting 13 medieval towers. Embraced by the warm glow of mid-morning sunlight, the town's ancient towers and crenellated walls cast long shadows across the surrounding landscape. Highlights to not to be missed, Piazza della Cisterna, named after the well found at its center and encircled by unspoiled 13th and 14th century palaces; and the Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral). Enter the majestic 12th century, Romanesque church for splendid interior views. Large number of shops are found along Via San Giovanni and Via San Matteo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your address in Rome, at Rome airport and Port of Civitavecchia.Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :10/9/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- NOTE: In order to ensure your and staff safety, the Driver will wear a mask throughout the service - Vehicles are constantly sanitized before and after each service - All passengers will be required to bring their own protective equipment - Hand sanitizer will be available on request from the driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.