Full-Day Twin and Jim Jim Falls 4WD Tour from Jabiru or Cooinda
Visit the jewels of Kakadu National Park on this full-day 4WD safari departing from Jabiru or Cooinda. Accessible only during the dry season, Twin and Jim Jim Falls are unmistakably the highlight of Kakadu National Park. Spend the day driving along rocky tracks, taking a boat cruise through Twin Falls Gorge, hiking your way over boulders to the base of Jim Jim Falls, and surrounding yourself by the 150-meter/492-foot high cliffs. Tour is recommended for only fit and active people and includes a picnic lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- Picnic lunch
- Drinking water (please provide your own bottle)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Twin Falls Boat Shuttle (Approx. $12.50 per person; payable directly)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twin Falls, Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
After boarding your 4WD vehicle, you'll begin a journey to see the jewels of Kakadu National Park - Twin and Jim Jim Falls.
Explore Twin Falls Gorge which is accessed by 4-wheel-drive track, a boat shuttle service, and a rocky walking track and floating boardwalk. Upon arrival, you'll have some time to relax on the sandy banks and admire the falls.
Stop At: Jim Jim Falls, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Next, there’s more 4-wheel driving as you make your way to Jim Jim Falls. Take a walk through monsoon forests and over boulders to reach the waterfall and natural plunge pool, which are surrounded by 150-meter/492-foot cliffs. For lunch, you'll eat picnic style set within the beautiful scenery.
Departure Point :1: Kakadu Lodge, Jabiru Dr, Jabiru NT 0886, Australia
2: Cooinda Lodge Kakadu, Kakadu Hwy, Kakadu NT 0822, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please reconfirm your tour and departure time directly with local operator at least 48 hours prior to departure
- Moderate to high level of activity. Tour is recommended for fit and active passengers
- Twin Falls boat shuttle fee of $12.50 is collected on day of travel and not included in price. Please have cash ready to pay direct to boat shuttle provider
- Access to Twin and Jim Jim Falls cannot be guaranteed from May to June. At this time, an alternative site such as Barramundi Gorge may be substituted
- Travel Insurance is compulsory and evidence of cover is required to be sighted on morning of departure
- Recommended items: Wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 liters/50 ounces), walking shoes/boots, swim wear, towel and camera
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.