Full-Day Upper Klamath Rafting Trip
See big waves, dramatic drops, and spectacular scenery with your small group on this full-day rafting trip. The journey covers 14 miles of the Upper Klamath River, with Class IV+ rapids and continuous Class IV whitewater framed by spectacular scenery and history-rich lands.
The tour includes transport to and from Ashland, breakfast, lunch, and rafting equipment, and requires a full day of paddling so is best suited to participants in good physical health.
per adult from
What's included :
- All rafting equipment as needed (wetsuits, booties, splash jackets)
- Transportation to and from the river
- A friendly, professional, and knowledgeable guide
- Entry/Admission - Klamath River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klamath River, Oregon
With huge waves, dramatic drops, and rapids that continue beyond eyesight, the Upper Klamath has earned a reputation for the best summer whitewater in Oregon. And deservedly so – the rapids are legendary in every sense of the word. As the river cuts its way west it meets the Cascade Mountain Range and suddenly the immovable object meets the unstoppable force. It’s here that the whitewater goes off the charts. Rafts careen downstream through a gauntlet of Class IV and IV+ rapids. There may be bigger rivers and you may find bigger rapids, but there’s only one Upper Klamath – a river that just keeps on going with non-stop action. If whitewater is what you are after, there’s no reason to look further: The Upper Klamath is the king of whitewater and a trip you will never forget.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :205 N Phoenix Rd, Phoenix, OR 97535, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.