Full Day Urubamba River Rafting Adventure
A rafting adventure to the Urubamba River, where you will be able to ride class II and III rapids. Along the route you will also find excellent scenic riverside views, including big eucalyptus trees and beautiful flowers. Ride on class II and class III rapids
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full safety rafting equipment
- Professional English-speaker guide
- Facilities with hot shower, bathroom and dressing room
What's excluded :
After being collected from your your hotel in the morning, you will embark on a 1.5-hour drive towards the shores of the upper Urubamba-River. Here, your professional rafting guides will give a safety talk, and provide you with all the proper equipment for rafting.
You will then begin your rafting adventure, which will involve you floating down the river for approximately 2.5 hours. In this time you will run class II and III rapids, with the rainy seasons also providing rapids that can even reach class IV and IV+.
Finally, you will arrive at the Cusipata River Camp shoreline, where a hot sauna and hot showers will be waiting for you. Here you will also be able to enjoy a full lunch, whilst recovering from your rafting experience. If you are interested in even more adventure in your day however, you can also zip-line across the river. You will return to Cusco at around 5 in the afternoon, and later in the evening, you can view the exciting pictures from your trip at the tour office.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers on hotels/hostels nearby the City Center. If they are far from the City Center or staying on private departments they should go to a meeting point previously informed by our team.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.