Full day Valle Del Elqui
Meet part of the IV Region with this full day tour through the Elqui Valley, visiting Pisco Elqui, Vicuña and other attractions along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to museum
What's excluded :
- Mention not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valle del Elqui, La Serena Chile
We will pick you up at your accommodation and start the trip to the Elqui Valley.
Our first stop will be the Puclaro Reservoir, where we will know the history of the town of Gualliguaica.
Then, we will have a detention in Paiguano, where we will have a panoramic view of the valley.
Then, we will arrive at Montegrande, Gabriela Mistral's place of residence during her childhood and youth.
In this place we can visit the church and pass through the front of the Gabriela Mistral House School Museum.
The next point is the town of Pisco Elqui, where we can have lunch.
After the break, we will visit a handicraft gallery and a small square in the Nuestra Señora del Rosario church, where there is the only monument in Chile designed by Gustave Eiffel.
We will go through a pisco distillery, to learn about the process of making this liquor.
The last visit will be made to the town of Vicuña, the birthplace of Gabriela Mistral, to explore its streets and the museum dedicated to this great Chilean poet.
We will finish the tour in the city of La Serena.
Departure: 08:00 a.m.
Arrival: 7:00 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.