Full-Day Venice and Verona Tour from Milan
During this full day tour you will:
• Look at St. Mark's Square and understand why Napoleon named it “Europe's most beautiful hall"
• Know the story of the Rialto Bridge and the legend about the pact with the devil that allowed its completion.
• Discover the famous Acqua Alta bookstore, which keeps its books in bathtubs and gondolas to protect them from the frequent flooding of the city.
• Visit the balcony where Juliet was supposed to go out to listen to Romeo's courtship.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Pick up in hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Venice is situated in a marshy lagoon on the Adriatic Sea which threatens the city every year and at the same time makes it internationally famous for its navigable streets
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Discover the Incredible San Marcos Square
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Due to the importance of the area and the increased river traffic this bridge was very important for the development of the city. Today is one of the most turistic points of the city.
Pass By: Ponte Scaligero (Ponte di Castelvecchio), Corso Castelvecchio 2, 37121, Verona Italy
Cross the Ponte Scaligero and contamplate the Castelvecchio
Stop At: Verona, Verona, Province of Verona, Veneto
Internationally known for being the setting for the love story between Romeo and Juliet, this city in northeastern Italy has many other features that make it worth a visit
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Terrazza Gallia, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the N list: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Our units have alcohol-gel dispensers at 70% at the disposal of our tourists.
- Our tourists will have an assigned seat, personal and guaranteed during the whole tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.