Full-Day Vienna Private Tour from Prague
Being the former capital of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Vienna has lots to offer. Our private tour guide will introduce you to the Old Town and together you will visit St. Stephen Cathedral, The Castle Hofburg, Kartner Strasse with its fabulous boutiques and the Museum District, the magnificent Vienna Opera, City Hall and the Parliament. Discover the impressive palaces of Schonbrunn as well as Belvedere. You can´t miss the modern architecture – Hundredwasser House. Try this private tour and explore this amazing city of the Emperor Franz Josef and his pretty wife Sisi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: LucyTours, Prague 17000 Czech Republic
Why travel on a crowded bus tour with a fixed itinerary when you can enjoy a flexible private tour with your own personal tour guide?
Lucytours, an independent professional tour agency based in Prague, has specialised in tourism since 1997. We aim to provide the best customer experience in the market combined with the warm approach of a family business. Our goal is to make your day truly unforgettable and offer a variety of flexible tours designed to meet all your requirements.
Stop At: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Admire the famous imperial palace Hofburg in the historical center of VIenna.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
We will visit the summer residence of the Habsburg family that ruled Austria almost 700 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
We will visit together the most important church in VIenna.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Graben and Kohlmarkt, Vienna Austria
We will stroll through the famous streets of Vienna.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Belvedere Museum, Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 27, Vienna 1030 Austria
Palace built by Eugene of Savoy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Peterskirche, Peterplatz, Vienna 1010 Austria
The most beautiful baroque church in Vienna.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Zamek Mikulov, Zamek 1/4, Mikulov 69201 Czech Republic
We will pass by.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The place of your stay in Prague.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.