Full day visit to Delphi with lunch included
DELPHOS - THE NAVEL OF THE WORLD Full Day
DELFOS, DELPHOS AND ARACHOVA MUSEUM
Guaranteed daily departures Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from March 26 to October 31. Every Friday only from November 01 to March 25.
• Pick up and transfer back to the hotel (Hotels located from the Center of Athens)
• Official tourist guide of Spanish speaking.
• Luxury bus transportation.
• Entrance to the archaeological site of Delphi and mentioned archaeological sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Included in this excursion:
- Pick up and transfer back to the hotel or meeting point located within the center of the city of Athens
- Official tourist guide of Spanish speaking.
- Luxury bus transportation.
- Tour the Delphi Museum, one of the most important in Greece
- Get to know the Oracle of Delphi
- Visit the ancient Temple of Apollo
- Lunch (Drinks not included)
What's excluded :
- Does not include in the excursion:
- Drinks not included
- "Delphi, the navel of the ancient world and today a UNESCO world heritage site, hosts the respected Oracle in honor of Apollo, the god of harmony and music." Passing through Thebes and Arahova, we reach the foothills of Mount Parnassus. The oracle that was the center of antiquity was founded on an impressive cliff, and from its beginnings the predictions of Pythia greatly influenced decision-making and had a great impact on the history of cities and states. In an incomprehensible language interpreted by the priests, we will see the Via Sacra, the Treasure of the Athenians, the sanctuary of Athena Pronaia, and the temple of Apollo, and then visit the museum, one of the most important in Greece, to see findings such as " Onfalos "or navel of the Roman period, part a frieze with scenes of the exploits of Hercules and the" AURIGA DE BRONCE ", a masterpiece of Greek sculpture which even today does not fail to impress The visitor. "
Departure Point :Meeting points located within the Athens City CenterAt the time of entering the reservation please indicate your place of accommodation to provide the meeting point.
Horario de recogida por hoteles seleccionados del centro de Atenas entre las 7:15 y las 8:20 horas duración de la excursión 8 horas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Once the tour is over, they will be dropped off at their place of lodging or at a nearby meeting point within the city of Athens.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest to use: Footwear and comfortable clothes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.