Full-Day Visit to Kopan Monastery From Kathmandu
Visit Kopan Monastery is tour of Buddhist monastery and Stupas. Kopan Monastery located closer to Boudhanath is located atop hill. The monastery is surrounded by forested area and peaceful quiet location. One can have a good view of the Kathmandu City from here. Some 360 lama, monks, teachers and workers resides. People from round the world visits here to attend courses and enjoy it's spiritual atmosphere for study and practice. The monastery is in the Gelug tradition of Tibetan Mahayana Buddhism under the guidance of Lama Zopa Rinpoche. About 20 minutes drive from Kopan Monastery is the stupa of Boudhanath. The Stupa is considered the largest inside the Kathmandu Valley. It is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Buddhist pilgrims and locals can be seen circulating the stupa here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking city guide.
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off to/from sightseeing points.
- All local and government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Drinks, Photography etc.
- Entry/Admission - Kopan Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kopan Monastery, Kathmandu Nepal
Kopan Monastery is located at the Boudhanath area atop hill overlooking the Kathmandu city and peaceful/tranquil place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath is the biggest Buddhist Stupa inside the Kathmandu Valley located closer to Pashupatinath Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from inside the Kathmandu City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dust Mask (Recommended).
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.