Full Day Volcano and Hot Springs Tour from Guanacaste
Prepare for an unforgettable experience with this full day tour that mixes adrenaline and relaxation at one of the most popular attractions in Costa Rica. Take a relaxing dip in the hot springs after exploring the impressive cone of Arenal volcano. Small group tour for up to 15 travelers to ensure personal service plus lunch and dinner are included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation to/from hotel
- Hiking in the rainforest
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
A trip to Costa Rica would not be complete without visiting the Arenal Volcano. Departing from the beaches of Costa Rica’s North Pacific Coast, we head first through the dry landscape of Guanacaste province and continue to the country's northern inland plains.
Then, we will drive on a route dominated by the cone of Arenal Volcano; end the day with a well-deserved relaxing dip in the therapeutic hot springs with water heated directly from the volcano, The impressive Arenal Volcano is a magnificent natural wonder that is situated in La Fortuna (The Fortune) of San Carlos, Costa Rica, not to mention the lush vegetation and unforgettable views that make this place one to remember.
Departure Point :Liberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring: light clothing, jacket, bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes, sandals, and camera.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.