Full day west Dalat bike tour
Discover the beauty of romantic city of Dalat in slow motion? Why not? Although not creative, exploring Dalat by bike is still an interesting activity. If you want to do so, let West Dalat bike tour give you some temptation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Escorted Van; Bike with helmet
- Picnic lunch
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Falls
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Lat, Da Lat, Lam Dong Province
From your hotel, you will get on your bike and fly on wheel in the dawn sunshine passing Cam Ly waterfall, Nguyen Huu Hao Tomb. Riding a bike on the beautiful quiet road through picturesque flower and green vegetable farms of the Van Thanh flower village with a quick stop for looking at many kinds of splendid flower blooming inside green houses.
For fabulous scenery: coffee plantations, Chill ethnic people village, jungles and pine tree forests, you will touch on Ta Nung pass of the 725 Provincial road down to Nam Ban district. To enjoy a cup of native coffee while taking a deep breath of fresh air of the coffee farm beside the lake, let’s be on a high coffee shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Falls, Gia Lam, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
You will treat yourself with the splendid wild scene of Elephant Waterfall, the Lam Dong Province’s widest waterfall, impressive roaring like thunder! You will catch an eye on a solemn pagoda – LinhAn Pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides, after you climb up to the hill through the cement stairs. Then, you can receive happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people by touching the huge Happy BuddhaThen, you will have time for picnic lunch by water of the waterfall.
On the way going back to Dalat by van, you will take your time to visit Chicken village of the K’Ho ethnic people, which is famous for beautiful weaving products, traditional wooden houses and huge cock statue in the center. Then, you will also stop at Tuyen Lam lake, which is surrounded by pine forest and resembles a paradise and Truc Lam Zen Monastery, the largest Zen University in Vietnam
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.