Full-Day West Puerto Rico Tour
A unique tour of the main and most beautiful attractions of the Northwest side of Puerto Rico. It is a complete tour and full of awe inspiring views starting with the Guajataca Tunnel, going through Isabela, a refreshing stop at Crashboat Beach, and arriving at Rincon. You explore fully the town of Rincon to see the local lighthouse next to a power plant, and Domes Beach. We end up at Tamboo Tavern beachfront deck restaurant in time to experience the marvelous sunset at the westernmost corner of Puerto Rico.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tunel de Guajataca, Av. Noel Estrada, Quebradillas 00662 Puerto Rico
Explore the historical site of the Guajataca Railroad Tunnel along with its secluded secret beach spot.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cara del Indio, PR-2, Isabela 00662, Puerto Rico
Short stop at the stone monument of Cara del Indio in Isabela for awesome pictures of the magnificent Taino head protruding from the limestone.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Crashboat Beach, Pr-458, Aguadilla 00603 Puerto Rico
You will venture to the popular Crashboat beach in Aguadilla and visit the historical downtown area to try some local and tasty delicacies and cocktails.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rincon, Rincon, Puerto Rico
You will explore the western most corner of Puerto Rico, the town of Rincon. Punta las Higuera lighthouse, Domes Beach along a few other local favorites for a complete and awe inspiring tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can find us by calling and our van is easy to spot as it is very colorful and with our logo.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.