Full Day Whale Shark Experience with Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls from Cebu
Join this full day tour from the Cebu city center to Oslob, to interact with one of the largest friendly fish called Butanding. You will spot the whale sharks in Tan-awan which is located 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from the center town of Oslob. It has become a popular tourist attraction not just to see the whale sharks but also to snorkel and swim with them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks and lunch
Depart early at 3:00 AM and make the 4-hour drive from Cebu to Oslob. Arrive at Tan-awan, and pick up your snorkeling equipment so you can swim with the whalesharks. Sit down for a brief introduction before you go into the water.
After your whaleshark watching, take the opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Kawasan Falls, another must-see site. You will find this place very refreshing, heavenly and relaxing. The falls have mini-umbrellas that cascade fine strands of cold, fresh water in a rain-like fashion.
• Oslob Whale Sharks, Oslob Philippines
• Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines
• Tumalog Falls, Tumalog, Oslob 6025 Philippines
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotels located in the City of Cebu or nearby areas, please include your hotel name upon booking.Ports
- Any Hotels in the City of Cebu and nearby areas.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual and comfortable walking shoe
- Bring extra suits and waterproof all your belongings
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.