Full-Day Whale Sharks Swimming Experience on Ningaloo Reef
Uniquely we offer free use of Dive Scooters, Free Photos, Stand Up Paddle boards, the best Swim Guarantee on the reef.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Barista Coffee and Light refreshments throughout the day.
- Lunch - Lunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask/snorkel/fins, wet suits, stinger suits and flotation pool noodles )
- FREE PHOTOS of your day both above and below the water
- Prescription masks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Afternoon Champagne or Beer - post afternoon reef swim (18+ only)
- Free Use of Underwater Scooters & SUP on Afternoon Reef Swims *
- Live commentary on board & reef education from our Marine Biologists
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in our Air Conditioned Bus
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving.
What's excluded :
- Simply bring your swimwear, hat, towel & sunscreen.
- We do recommend wearing sunglasses & a jacket or bringing a change of clothes in cooler weather.
Imagine the most amazing and majestic underwater experience you could possibly have. That what our team and crew will deliver with our whale shark interactional tours. Departing Exmouth in Western Australia the gateway to the world heritage listed Ningaloo reef which is home to some of the world’s most beautiful reef abundant with marine life.
For the best whale shark tours possible we use our spotter plane for directions to head straight for the migrating and majestic whale sharks. Your swim with the gentle marine giants as they make their way along the North West Cape during their annual migration during the period from March to August every year.
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
• Ningaloo, Ningaloo, Western Australia
• Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia
Departure Point :Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need a pick up from another accommodation in Exmouth town , please contact our friendly team directly once booked. Ports
- Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All staff have completed the AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID 19 Hygiene courses
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.