Full Day Whitewater Rafting
Our one day whitewater trip is incredible value for money, offering you return transport from Kampala, one-night accommodation either at the tea-house or the Nile River Camp, breakfast, lunch, plenty of beers and snacks after the trip and free photos. We're almost forgetting the 3-4 hours of incredible whitewater and a 19km journey down the mighty white Nile with the best crew in the business!!
NEW! Since 2019 we also offer riverboarding on every trip!
You can choose grade 3 or grade 5 (minimum ages 14yrs / 16yrs) and we will always try our best to be as flexible to your needs as possible.
Trips run everyday with minimum client number of 2 from Jinja or 4 from Kampala.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Life Jacket and Helmet plus paddle provided
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - We have a zero plastic policy. We try to avoid using plastic where we can. We have drinking water which is filtered and not bottled.
- Transportation from Kampala to Jinja (pick up and drop off).
- All Fees and Taxes
- We provide Photos. taken by our photographer and sent to you via dropbox after 48 hours.
- One night dorm accommodation at Nile River Camp
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Dinner can be bought if staying over at the Nile River Camp
- We provide gopro helmets but not GoPros or GoPro Mounts. You need to carry those with you. We also dont have GoPros for hire.
- We only provide pick up and drop off in Kampala inclusive in the package. Entebbe pick up is extra.
Our 1 day trip covers roughly 19km of the Nile. We start on the flat water just a couple of kilometres downstream of the Bujagali Dam where we'll run through a comprehensive safety training with you. We start the day with Jaws, Pyramid and Giggitty Giggitty, a great easy section of grade 2 whitewater to train you up and whet your appetite before the big stuff. By the time you get to your first major rapid of the day - Overtime (grade 5) you'll be feeling like a professional!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up inclusive if you are staying in Kampala. Pick up from Entebbe carries an extra charge. $30 per car for one way.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.