Full-Day Wicklow Tour with Private Driver
• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.
•Chauffeurs provide a panoramic tour with historic highlights and luxurious transport to and from the sites visited but are not accredited tour guides. The tour descriptions are suggested itineraries, the passengers may visit any other sites within the tour areas that they may wish to visit, time permitting. The driver will discuss any specific requests with passengers on the day.
•Visits will include Wicklow, the garden of Ireland, taking in east coast drive to Glendalough, Wicklow mountains, stopping for lunch in Roundwood village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Chocolate Garden of Ireland
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wicklow, Wicklow, County Wicklow
The Wicklow Mountains form the largest continuous upland area in the Republic of Ireland. They occupy the whole centre of County Wicklow and stretch outside its borders into the counties of Dublin, Wexford and Carlow. Where the mountains extend into County Dublin, they are known locally as the Dublin Mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Chocolate Garden of Ireland, Chocolate Garden, Rath East, Co. Wicklow, R93 PY82, Ireland
County Wicklow has long been recognised as ‘The Garden of Ireland’ and anyone who disputes the accuracy of this description has only to look at the stunning photographs in Michael Delahunty’s enchanting bookW, ‘This is Wicklow’, to have their doubts dispelled.
‘This is Wicklow’ celebrates the towns, the flora and fauna, the mountains, romantic lakes, rivers and waterfalls, which combine to make Wicklow a very special place. This beautifully-produced book features more than 200 photographs taken over a five-year period and they capture the historic county in many moods and reveal some of the magic that makes Wicklow such an exciting and unique location.
From Blessington in the northwest of the county to Arklow in the southeast, Michael Delahunty takes us on a captivating journey from the tranquillity of ancient monasteries to vibrant villages and towns.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glendalough Village, Glendalough Village, Vale of Glendalough, County Wicklow
Glendalough is a glacial valley in County Wicklow, Ireland, renowned for an Early Medieval monastic settlement founded in the 6th century by St Kevin. From 1825 to 1957, the head of the Glendalough Valley was the site of a galena lead mine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Roundwood, Roundwood, County Wicklow
Roundwood, historically known as Tóchar, is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It was listed as having a population of 948 in the 2016 census.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore Dublin and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.• If passenger wants to customize their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of Central Dublin area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.