Full Day Wine Tour
Wine Tours of Kent offer guided tours exploring the Kent countryside to discover some of England's award winning Vineyards and wineries. We offer Wine Tours to cater for the curious right up to wine buffs alike. Tours include Transport, Vineyard and Winery tours, tutored wine tastings and country pub lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Country pub lunch Included in price
- Bottled water - Water included on transport and at wineries
- Alcoholic Beverages - All wine tastings included in price
- Entry/Admission - Chapel Down
- Entry/Admission - Gusbourne
- Entry/Admission - Woodchurch Vineyard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chapel Down, Small Hythe, Tenterden TN30 7NG England
Enjoy a fully guided tour of the winery and vineyard at Chapel Down. This will be followed by a tutored wine tasting experience of up to 8 wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gusbourne, Kenardington Road, Appledore TN26 2BE England
Visit the beautiful Gusbourne winery, sit on the deck overlooking the vineyard and enjoy tasting some of their delicious wines.
Take a walk around the winery and learn about the history and wine making process at Gusbourne.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Woodchurch Vineyard, Susan's Hill, Woodchurch TN26 3RE England
Woodchurch winery has the most beautiful views overlooking the Kent countryside. Enjoy tasting some of Woodchurch wines tasty produce whilst soaking up the views.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ashford International Train station. Outside main entrance. Pick up at 10.30am and drop off around 5pm.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.