Full-Day Wine Tour around Luberon from Marseille
With your wine guide, discover the south Luberon wine aera basking in a perfect Mediterranean climate. Learn about the winemakers’ savoir-faire and the authentic Luberon wines between Provence and Rhône Valley style – reds full of character & finess and gastronomic rosés. Discover about winemaking process while visiting the cellars and enjoy some free time to visit and to lunch in the pretty and picturesque provencal village of Lourmarin which is ranked as “one of the most beautiful villages of France”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Marseille
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tips - any tips you'd like to leave for our guides are of course at your discretion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Provence Wine Tours, 15 rue Manuel, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 9am in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Marseille.
Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accommodating up to 8 people maximum to the 1st winery.
You will visit 2 wineries in the morning, get about 1h30 free time for lunch in the pretty provençal village of Lourmarin, and then visit a 3rd winery in the afternoon.
Taste some reds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic rosés and lively whites.
You will be back to Marseille around 4.45pm to the same place where we met in the morning (starting point).
We select different types of wineries in order to offer you the opportunity to see different ways to work. We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Place du Mazeau, 13002 Marseille, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you're travelling on cruise ship, please note this tour is starting from Marseille city centre and that the Cruise port is located about 20 minutes away by taxi from the city centre - Please, prefer to refer to our "Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence" product bookable through Viator.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.