Full-Day Yanchep National Park, Cave & Hillarys
Visit underground crystal cave, huge natural forest, wetlands, koalas and marina shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• After your city accommodation pick up we travel north of Perth, to enjoy a kaleidoscope of natural colours, sights and sounds that will overwhelm the senses.
• Yanchep national park is almost 40 kms from Perth & is spread out in an area of over 28 kms square.
• Visit Yanchep National Park where you will view abundant native Australian plants and is also home to Aussie animals including kangaroos and koalas are in a natural setting.
• Walk amongst dappled shade of tall trees, explore seasonal flower displays, and enjoy the bush walks or bird watching in the natural habitat.
• Immerse yourself in a range of exciting bushwalks, Aboriginal culture, heritage-listed buildings, underground caves, wildflowers during the flowering season (between July to October) and wetlands.
• Visit the Crystal Cave and experience an underground wonderland full of natural cave decorations such as stalagmites, helicities, columns and shawls during the 45-minute walk and discover the cave’s history, geology and the ecosystem that lies within.
• After an interesting time in Yanchep we travel south to Hillarys, famous for the marina, shopping precinct & the Aquarium, home to hundreds of marine life along the western Australian coast.
• Enjoy the peaceful ambience at Neil Hawkins Park where you’ll encounter an abundance of native Australia birds including parrots and cockatoos & a serene peaceful ambience of the lake with fish to sight.
• Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and the marina, a premier recreational destination since opening in 1988 for some retail therapy for fashion, surf wear, crafts, souvenirs, clothing, Australiana or enjoy the café & restaurant strip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.