Full Day Yangon City Tour by Elephant Coach
Enjoy Yangon City Tour by Elephant Coach which A unique way of traveling in Myanmar with the lavishly restored antique post-Colonial Chevrolet passengers bus.
Just as you get on a elephant coach, you will travel into the Colonial era.
In the car, exclusive will serve fresh juice, mineral water, soft drinks, refreshment.
Please enjoy the journey of Myanmar with a little bit different retro elephant coach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Meet your guide at Hotel and ride on elephant coach and head to Shwedagon Pagoda,the defining image of Yangon with its 100-meter stupa which is literally enclosed in over 40 tons of gold leaf and a symbol of Burmese identity
Next.head to the Chauk Htat Gyee Pagoda to see a 70 meter long reclining Buddha statue.
After Lunch,head to the city center for a walking tour including the Sule Pagoda, the Pansodan Jetty, the old British government buildings, Botataung Pagoda and the crafts of Bogyoke Aung San Market (closed on Mondays).
After tour your guide will transfer you back to your hotel at around 4pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.