Full-day Yangon City Tour with Private Car and Guide
A private Eng: guide endowed with in-depth knowledge of Yangon, your one day touring experience shall be unforgettable one!
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private A/C car
- Eng speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Chaukhtatgyi Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- hotel accommodation
- Tippings to guide, driver, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bandoola Park Bus Terminus, Maha Bandula Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
This full-day tour of Yangon with private guide and car will let you understand better Yangon life-style, their culture and custom.
Pick up at your hotel. drive to the downtown overlooking SULE pagoda, CITY HALL and the MAHABANDOOLA park. Take a short walk onto the street lined with massive colonial buildings and the road-side vendors. The downtown Yangon is hosting colonial buildings more than any other Southeast Asia countries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
A great view to SHWEDAGON pagoda across the royal lake and KARAWEIK.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The 65m long reclining Buddha image and see the sparse pilgrims in silence. You can learn some Buddha's philosophy as well as part of His life there by visiting some monasteries around.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Also known as Scott market and famous for its colonial architecture and inner cobblestone streets. It is one of the major bazaars in Yangon and built in 1926 by the British. Originally, it was christened after James George Scott, a British civil servant who brought soccer to Myanmar.
*Remark: closed on Monday and gazetted holidays.*
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
100-m tall pagoda plated with gold from top to bottom. The complex atop cover 6-hectares of land is the landmark of Yangon city tour. The golden mountain rocketing to the sky from a hill, pilgrims kneeling down on the platform, offering candle/flower in its vicinity, prayers saying the Holy Script in peace and silence, etc. this place is known to the world as a Waking, Winking & Wonder of Myanmar majestically flying up to the heaven. So much to see in this giant pagoda curved with lots of rest-houses and shrines around.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your hotel name, address and the time you want for pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.