Full Day Yangon Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
Explore all about Yangon, the commercial city of Myanmar also known as the former capital of the country. Learn about the traditions, culture and discover the unique attractions of Yangon. Spend a pleasant time with friendly local people and enjoy their smile.
• Visit the famous pagodas around Yangon such as Shwedagon Pagoda
• Enjoy the Maha Bandula Park in the city center
• Walk around the colonial buildings
• Excursion into Bogyoke Aung San Market to observe handicrafts
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off Service with Air-conditioned private car
- Two bottles of drinking water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotels and Accommodation
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for your guide
- Travel Insurance
- Prices not mentioned in the included list
- We will meet and pick you up at your hotel so we can start nicely this Yangon Sightseeing Day tour. Firstly, we will visit the famous Sule Pagoda which is more than 2500 years old. Then, move to Maha Bandula Park located just beside the Sule Pagoda. The obelisk in the center of this park was erected in commemoration of the Independence Day. In the opposite direction, you will see the city hall of Yangon. You will figure out that all those places are in the heart of the city center so the area is bustling with both local and foreigners.
Then, take a walk to see the colonial buildings along Strand Road and continue to Botahtaung Pagoda located just next to the Yangon river. This pagoda was first built around 2500 years ago and rebuilt after the devastation caused by the second world war. Next, we will visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda where you will enjoy the 66 meters long reclining Buddha image.
It will then be time to have a break and enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the local restaurants. You will be able to choose among the best places suggested by our guide. Then, move to Bogyoke Aung San market, famous for its architecture and for its cobble stone street. It is the best place in Yangon to find a wide range of souvenirs such as handicrafts, jade and jewellery. In addition, you will see and smell in this market a great diversity of Myanmar traditional foods so get ready to feel hungry again.
Before saying goodbye and bringing you back to your hotel, there is one more thing to visit and not to miss as it is the best part of this Yangon City Tour: the renowned Shwedagon pagoda. It is the most dominant pilgrimage site in Yangon and also the best place to watch the sunset.
Departure Point :Your hotel at Yangon.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.