Full day Zakopane tour from Krakow
Zakopane tour has fully flexible itinerary suitable to your needs and interests. Your English-speaking driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive you straight to Zakopane.
Want to stop on the way to take a picture or have a lunch? No problem.
In Zakopane you will have the chance to take a cable car ride to Gubałówka Hill, visit the Zakopane’s Local Museum, enjoy the nature in the Tatra National Park and as well as meet local people and sample their traditional, regional cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry ticket to Chochołów Musuem
- Entry ticket for Cable ride Gubałówka
- Free time at Krupówki
- Entry/Admission - Gubalowka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gubalowka, Zakopane Poland
Cable railway ride
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
Free time at the main street in Zakopane
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chocholow, Chocholow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Wooden village Chochołów
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.