Full-Day Zakopane Town and Thermal Baths from Krakow
Zakopane is a town situated at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. It has a magical ambience and is very close to the nature. On this tour you will have a chance to visit Chocholow village and see beautiful, traditional wooden houses and wooden chapels, that were built by the locals years ago.
Directly in Zakopane you will spend time on Krupowki street, which is the main one in Zakopane. You can eat their traditional (or not) food and buy some souvenirs. Enjoy the magnificent views and panorama and take a trip up to Gubalowka Mountain - ride in a funicular. What’s more, you will be also able to see the ski jump hill that you can recognize from the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
Chocholowska Baths are the largest thermal complex in Podhale. The water is extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters and submerged rocks, emit beneficial micronutrients such as sulfur, calcium, magnesium and sodium. Relax in the 8 whirlpool pools of thermal water with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking driver
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Ticket for the funicular to Gubalowka Mountain
- Ticket for 3 hours to thermal baths
- Entry/Admission - Chocholowskie Termy
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zakopane, Poland
Travelers will visit Zakopane, where they will be able to buy some souvenirs at Krupowki street, eat some local, traditional food and go up a funicular.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
On the Chocholow Thermal Baths, they will relax in hot, mineral water.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, be ready 5 minutes before the departure.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.