Full Day Zambezi National Park Golden Safari
This golden safari is quite unique from other safaris such as the Chobe and Hwange National Parks day trips,due to the close proximity of the Zambezi National Park and Chamabondo National Park situated just six kilometres up river from the Victoria Falls. Chamabondo National Park is 8km south of the Victoria Falls town so there is no need for the long drive of 80kms to the over marketed Chobe National Park or 180 kms to Hwange National Park. There is an abundance of both animals and bird life is prolific particularly along the banks of the Zambezi.
The following animals can be seen: lions,leopards,elephants,buffalos ,giraffes ,elands , hippopotamus ,kudus ,hyaenas ,waterbucks , sables ,warthogs ,baboons as well as many other species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Dinner - Boma African Dinner (subject to availability) or dinner at a local restaurant excluding drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zambezi National Park, Shop 13 Landela Complex, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Experience a full day ultimate safari experience in Zambezi National Park
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.