Full Monteverde Cloud Forest Experience With Ziplining and Lunch
Spend time exploring all the spectacular cloud forest has to offer! Zipline through the forest canopy, walk along the hanging bridges, explore the butterfly and hummingbird gardens, and enjoy a tasty lunch at the on-site restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Selvatura Park is one of the longest canopy tours in Costa Rica and the only canopy tour located inside the Monteverde Cloud Forest.
You can start the tour by soaring on 15 cables across 18 platforms with an optional Tarzan Swing at the end.
For a more low-key experience, you can walk on eight different bridges with varying lengths ranging from 150 to 510 feet, at heights ranging between 36 and 180 feet.
Enjoy a guided walk inside one of the world’s largest live butterfly exhibitions, in an area spread across more 29,000 square feet. This community gathers more than 20 species of butterflies, and you'll learn about their lifecycle and distinct abilities and behaviors that have helped them evolve through thousands of years.
You'll also be able to see more than 100 beautiful hummingbirds, from 14 different hummingbird species, buzzing around you. Their incredible aerial maneuvers and bright lively colors make for a photographer's treat.
Departure Point :Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hemos diseñado un manual de bioseguridad en el que se fortalece la salud, la seguridad y la higiene, pilares fundamentales para fortalecer el desarrollo de nuestras actividades. Se han diseñado nuevos estándares para transmitir confianza a los viajeros y a nuestros colaboradores.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.