Full Paris Experience with Eiffel Tower from Disneyland
Embark from Disneyland on this full-day panoramic city tour of Paris & explore the city, admire some of the most beautiful and amazing monuments, bridges and avenues. You will get a chance to visit the Eiffel Tower up to the 2nd level and marvel at some must see landmarks while cruising along the River Seine
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- City tour of Paris with recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- Audio in French,English,Spanish,Italian and German & languages for kids (French,English & Spanish).
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- Access ticket to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- Entry/Admission - Place Vendome
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Summit entance ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Disneyland Paris, Boulevard de Parc, 77700, Marne-la-Vallee France
This tour is a great way to be introduced to Paris from Disneyland. You will admire all the famous historical and cultural attractions . The excursion departs from Disney's Hotel NewPort Bay Club at Disneyland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bois de Vincennes, 293 avenue Dausmenil, 75012 Paris France
Drive through the surburb of Paris before reaching the center of Paris.You will discover the city and learn about its rich heritage and legendary architecture from the on-board narration
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Take some time to discover the Louvre area and enjoy some fre time for lunch ( at your own expenses)
Stop At: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
Discover the major sites of Paris : Notre-Dame Cathedral, Place de la Concorde, Avenue Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, ... during the City Tour by Motorcoach
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Admire some Impressing landmark such as Opera Garnier with 30 types of marble from 8 different countries for the inside decoration
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
One of the must see location in Paris with its wide view of the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Luxembourg Gardens, Rue de Medicis Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris France
You will pass by Luxembourg Gardens and end your tour at the Eiffel Tower where you will get priority access to the second level to experience the whole view of Paris spread below you.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
With the Skip the line Access you will have the breathtaking panoramic views of the whole Paris from the second floor
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Spot the basilica nested up the hill in Montmartre
Pass By: La Grande Arche de La Defense, 1 place du parvis de La Defense, Puteaux, La Defense France
The Newest and largest arch in the business Area of Paris
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
You will be able to get on the cruise. The departure will be at the bottom of the famous Iron Lady along the River Seine. You will discover some of the finest bridges and Monuments during the 1-hour cruise ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
One of the most elegant bridges in the City of Light
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The oldest Palace in Ile de la Cité
Pass By: Towers of Notre-Dame Cathedral, Rue du Cloitre Notre-Dame, 75004 Paris France
The Masterpiece of Gothic Architecture
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
The small replica of the statue of Liberty overlooking at the River Seine
Pass By: Pont de Grenelle, Paris France
One of the most sumptuous bridge of Paris facing the replica of the statue of liberty.
Pass By: Disneyland Paris, Boulevard de Parc, 77700, Marne-la-Vallee France
Return back at the departure point in Disneyland for an unforgettable day of the French Capital.
Departure Point :Avenue Robert Schuman, 77700 Chessy, France
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Disneyland Park is an enjoyable day out for both adults and children.
- Departure from Disney's Hotel NewPort Bay Club® : 9h45.
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- City tour of Paris with recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound) available in 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian and German + 3 languages for kids (French, English and Spanish).
- Free time to have lunch in the Louvre distric
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.