Full Puerto Plata city tour
The city of Puerto Plata is bordered by a boulevard facing the sea (Malecón)
known for its outdoor restaurants, shops and more. This is a scenic area to explore and enjoy the Dominican culture. You will see the huge stone walls of the Fortress of San Felipe, the oldest military fortification in America and we will discover a time of pirates, cannons, battles and conquerors of yesteryear!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
San Felipe Fortress and city tour
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the San Felipe Fortress and city tour:
Attractions on the San Felipe Fortress and city tour:
- The Cable Car Puerto Plata
Dominican Amber Museum / Fortaleza San Felipe / Pachuche By C Brugal Cigars / Catedral San Felipe
Operates: Departure time: 09:00 AM and 02:00 PM
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.