Full South to Lima from the Lake
Explore the second deepest canyon in the world at the Colca Canyon, or lose yourself in the pale streets of the White City – Arequipa
See the mysterious Nazca Lines for free with our visit to the Nazca Lines Viewing Tower, or we can help you to book your flight (overnight stay required) – Nazca
Take on the famous dune buggies and try your hand at sandboarding on the only desert oasis in South America – Huacachina
Visit The Poor Man’s Galapagos via speedboat, and see some of the best of untouched Peruvian wildlife, from penguins to sea lions – Paracas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Nazca Viewing Tower
- Pisco Vineyard Guided Tour
- Paracas National Reserve Tour
- Chincha Secret Slaves Tunnels
- Bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- DAY 1
21:30 Departs Puno - Pick up from your selected location. See your booking confirmation for exact pick-up time.
05:30 Arrives Arequipa - Probably Peru's most beautiful city, the so called "Ciudad Blanca" or white city. Free time in Arequipa.
03:00 - 17:30 EXTRA Full Day Colca Canyon Tour - The second deepest Canyon in the world.
17:30 Return Arequipa.
05:45 Departs Arequipa.
13:00 Lunch stop.
17:00 FREE Nazca Lines Viewing Tower - See 3 of the Nazca Lines for free.
19:15 Arrives Huacachina - The only desert oasis in South America.
10:30 FREE Pisco Vineyard Visit - Try lots of free samples of Pisco, the national drink of Peru.
16:00 - 18:00 EXTRA Dunebuggy/Sandboarding Tour - Sandboard down the biggest dunes in South America.
19:00 Departs Huacachina.
20:30 Arrives Paracas - Beautiful small town by the sea.
10:00 -12:00 EXTRA Ballestas Islands Tour - See penguins, sea lions and other animals in their natural habitat.
12:00 -14:00 Free time to explore the beach.
14:00 -16:00 FREE Paracas National Reserve - One of South America's biggest protected desert reserves.
16:00 - 17:00 Bus to the Secret Slave Tunnels.
17:00 - 18:00 FREE Secret Slave Tunnels Tour - Exclusive Hop Stop at the Hacienda and underground tunnels.
18:00 - 22:30 Arrives Lima - Hotel/hostel drop-off.
Departure Point :Titicaca 144, Puno 21001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hostel / hotels in the main center of Puno. Meeting point Suites Independencia - JR. Cajamarca 672.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Diagonal 140, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.