Full Traditional Meal in the Old Nice
Our Nice food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Nice. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing French culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fontaine du Soleil, Place Massena, 06300 Nice France
Thanks to our food tour you will enjoy one unique gourmet promenade in the historical heart of the city. One stop, one dish! Don’t procrastinate! Join us and let’s discover Nice together the gourmet way!
We will take you and your tastebuds on an adventure you won’t forget anytime soon! Tasty stops and historical anecdotes about the different streets and places we will cross will make you discover Nice in a fun and relaxed way.
Pass By: Caserne Rusca, Rue Raoul Bosio, 06300 Nice, France
You will start the tour with a olive oil degustation, tasting different kind of olive oil from artisanal production, learning about the method of production, the difference between young one, strong one … and discover all products made with olives from Nice.
Pass By: Place Wilson, 06000 Nice, France
Don't miss the traditional Socca, a special savory pancake made with chickpea flour, and the Pissaladière, a tasty onion tart made with a kind of pizza paste. A classic dish that can be tasted as street food, for a snack, or paired with a glass of provence wine for aperitif.
Pass By: Place Saint-François, 06300 Nice, France
You will try the specialties of Nice, Typical Provence Wine with Tapenade and Cheeses and Charcuterie.
Pass By: Promenade du Paillon, Prom. du Paillon, 06000 Nice, France
Our tour ends with the tourte de blette, a surprisingly delicious way to eat vegetables! Also some French riviera sweets and ice cream!
Departure Point :Fountain of the Sun, 3 Place Massena, 06300 Nice, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.