Fullday Mt. Seorak Tour
Visit to the one of the most beautiful mountain in Korea. It's all beautiful and have unique scenery depending on Korea's four distinct seasons.
With cable car, we will go to Gwongeumseong Fortress, 860m high of the mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Hotel pickup/ drop off
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sinheungsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gwongeumseong Fortress
What's excluded :
- lunch / drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Seoraksan Mountain is one of the most beautiful mountains in Korea, boasting a variety of colorful flowers in spring, refreshing clear water streams in summer, vibrant autumn foliage in fall and a scenic snow-covered landscape in winter.
We will take cable car to the top of the mountain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sinheungsa Temple, 170, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
Sinheungsa Temple is located at Seoraksan Mountain. It was first founded in 652. The temple was said to have been blessed by god and was renamed Sinheungsa Temple. The temple houses several treasures, including the temple's 1400 year temple bell, a bronze steamer bestowed by Kim Sunjo, and the three-stone pagoda designated as Treasure No. 443 among others.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gwongeumseong Fortress, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
We will take cable car to the Gwongeumseong Fortress.
If the weather is not clear or have the heavy snow/rain or strong wind, it might not be available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick up only in Seoul area. If you put your hotel information, the tour operator will give the pick up time with exact meeting time. You MUST get the meeting time from the tour operator
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the local operator for exact pickup time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.